camosled

Food for thought!

Its a difficult job. Every day you have call people to get current conditions then post them. Then I look at all the local newspapers to see if there are any news stories that affect our area. On average, I spend an hour a day keeping our website and Facebook page up to date. Sometimes I wonder how many people are actually looking at our pages and if its worth all of the work.

I agree the information you can find has greatly imporoved. I also think it is important to make sure you have someone who can keep the info up to date. No info might be better than not up to date info. You have to make sure the person or persons starting are going to dedicated to keeping the pages current.

Its a difficult job.  Every day you have call people to get current conditions then post them.  Then I look at all the local newspapers to see if there are any news stories that affect our area.  On average, I spend an hour a day keeping our website and Facebook page up to date.  Sometimes I wonder how many people are actually looking at our pages and if its worth all of the work.

You do a great job with you clubs website Larry! Keep it up, it is appreciated :drinks:

Its a difficult job.  Every day you have call people to get current conditions then post them.  Then I look at all the local newspapers to see if there are any news stories that affect our area.  On average, I spend an hour a day keeping our website and Facebook page up to date.  Sometimes I wonder how many people are actually looking at our pages and if its worth all of the work.

I read the WMRR web site about every other day. Seems that we are interested in the same news.

Its a difficult job. Every day you have call people to get current conditions then post them. Then I look at all the local newspapers to see if there are any news stories that affect our area. On average, I spend an hour a day keeping our website and Facebook page up to date. Sometimes I wonder how many people are actually looking at our pages and if its worth all of the work.

ljgomes,

There's a website that will monitor your website and give you details of your sites usage, # of visits, when(day/time), where from(City/State), daily, weekly, monthly etc.. for FREE.

go to http://www.sitemeter.com/, sign up and put in on your web site. Then you can check out your sites traffic. You will be surprised how often you site is visited and from where.