Sign in to follow this  
Camp Wildlife

Southern NH Riding?

99% of my riding is in Pittsburg, but with all this snow down here I'd like to get some riding done locally. I live in Hudson, does anyone know of local trails in the area that may have been groomed? I've gone to a bunch of the clubs websites, but none seem to have been updated and state all trails are CLOSED. Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Well the snow has only been stopped for a couple hours, and people have to clean up around their own homes before thinking about going out and grooming trails. Give them a couple days to get the trails opened up.

Well the snow has only been stopped for a couple hours, and people have to clean up around their own homes before thinking about going out and grooming trails. Give them a couple days to get the trails opened up.

Absolutely, completely agree, was just trying to get a feel for the trails in general and what might be open at some point in the near future.

Most of the groomer operators for our club are also Snow Plow operators, so they have probably been up all night, and then need to clear thier own property and et some rest. I'm sure they'll get to the trails as soon as they can.

Keep checking the club web sites or these forums , they'll be updated when the trails are grommed for sure.

head over to Hollis NH Silver Lake Parrk, they been up all night grooming trails for their Breast Cancer Run that starts at 11am.

You can easily pit on 80 or more miles there and ride all the way over to tr. 101 in Milford at Manadnock. Water.

Rob ....

Most of the groomer operators for our club are also Snow Plow operators, so they have probably been up all night, and then need to clear thier own property and et some rest. I'm sure they'll get to the trails as soon as they can.

Keep checking the club web sites or these forums , they'll be updated when the trails are grommed for sure.

Corrider 15 from Fremont to Candia was groomed/packed last night.

Today sunday just got back, and the riding in the SOUTH was awsome. Diamond Hill on corr. 11 .

post-1335-0-40650300-1360547332_thumb.jp

post-1335-0-61427300-1360547415.jpg

Edited by RayC

Was able to get a few miles on the trails in Wilton. Not groomed but the trails were broke by some other sleds and were mostly passable. Rail bed was soft in spots with the rails exposed (to be expected with all the powder). Had the kids with me, so only 16 miles, but they had a blast. Hopefully todays snow/rain will pack the trails and the groomers can get out and do their magic.