Sign in to follow this  
Old Thumper

Twin Mt - Sunday ?

You are such a tease Thumper. I do but the truck is in the shop and it won't be out till Thursday next week. I'm not so mad about loosing a motor, more pi$$ed about not being able to ride what's left.

ill ride with you tomorrow. Let me know what time. The weather calls for 6 degrees lows tonite and 35 high tomorrow

ill ride with you tomorrow. Let me know what time. The weather calls for 6 degrees lows tonite and 35 high tomorrow

I have the trailer all hooked up, and was planning to leave early, but after reading This I'm thinking it's probably not worth it.

:dunno:

Thats a tough one, doesn't sound very promising. From what the post said, its amazing the difference a day can make . Sounds hit or miss.

Thats a tough one, doesn't sound very promising. From what the post said, its amazing the difference a day can make . Sounds hit or miss.

I think I'm going to skip it.

But thanks for the offer JMCQ :good:

I hear ya probably time to start the bike and fillover the the kayaks, Funny to be wearing shorts on Thursday / Friday and snowboard and sled Saturday and Sunday. We'll remeber the Epic Winter and think positive for next season.good.gif

Rode today from twin, pretty good snow up 11 through 109, 117, 19. Couple bare and spots but you could scoot around most of it. The groomers had been out over most of it Friday night saw the piston bully heading out of Jericho about 4 this afternoon. One word of advice tho, dont go to berlin aka 108 whatever you do, even if you do need gas