prp77

Drywall finisher recommendation

Hi,

I'm finishing off my basement (about 800 sq of living space). My wife and I managed to hang all the sheet rock and now need to hire someone to mud and tape.

We had someone lined up, who was great, but sadly he passed away suddenly late last year.

Can anyone provide a recommendation?

My house in in Wakefield, NH (1/2 hour north of Rochester, 45 minutes south of Conway).

Thanks,

Doug

Atlantic drywall out of Kittery, Me. he has a guy from Ossipee area that does the finishing. He did the fitup for me in Rochester Dominos Pizza.

Hi,

I'm finishing off my basement (about 800 sq of living space). My wife and I managed to hang all the sheet rock and now need to hire someone to mud and tape.

We had someone lined up, who was great, but sadly he passed away suddenly late last year.

Can anyone provide a recommendation?

My house in in Wakefield, NH (1/2 hour north of Rochester, 45 minutes south of Conway).

Thanks,

Doug

Doug here is a thought,,,,, THINK carefully about the "typical" drywall finisher,,,,, they have to be "patient" and do a good job,,,,, but have you ever "tried" taping" ,,, have you ever SEEN IT DONE,? Are you in a hurry? are you interested in doing it yourself? google taping drywall tips.......

Heck I just installed a $30,000 20 section boiler,,,,,, but NOT BEFORE doing all the refractory brick myself,,,,, I did call a plumber to hitch up the 3" copper feed and return lines,,,,,, I saved in the range of $25,000 doing this myself,,,

maybe you just do not want to,, but the satisfaction is quite high once your done! BTW I just taped a bathroom at my work but I am not for hire!