Rock On

SNOW!!

Snowing here in Gorham it is a wet snow but adding up already hope it snows like this through the night, it probably will because my plow truck is down with plow issues I did not bother to fix it today as a sacrifice to the snow gods! Guess I will be plowing the yard at work with a skid steer tomorrow?

snowing hard now in bow.(7:15) If enough falls it will be good to pan down with the freezing temps that are on the way.

So, have you groomed the trails yet? What seems to be the holdup?

:crazy:

I'm afraid of the dark! Will have to wait until morning!

Like a little kid I have turned on the spotlights over my pool so I can watch the big flakes from my recliner. If I keep watching they will not stop falling.

Hopefully I will be on the trails after my morning snow removal duties. I will gladly take all the work that comes with the snow.

Heavy, fast snow in Whitefield. 9PM

In Loudon, last night's snow didn't amount to much. There's maybe an inch of crusty snow left on the deck that came after three-quarters of an inch of rain.

The NWS is calling for another storm starting Wednesday night and going through Friday morning. Temperatures are supposed to be very cold so it should be an all-snow event.

About 4" of HEAVY wet snow in Franklin, with a lot of crust on it.

It was heavy enough to bring down the phone line to my house last night. I was lucky enough to find it with my snowblower at 5am this morning... :banghead:

We got between 4"-5" in the Gorham area once this freezes up should be good to go.

Not sure what Whitefield got for snow but I heard Lancaster only got an Inch.

MAYBE or two inches max. Maybe.

Love riding Dalton/Whitefield area hope they get some snow from this storm.

Dave

About 4" of HEAVY wet snow in Franklin, with a lot of crust on it.

It was heavy enough to bring down the phone line to my house last night. I was lucky enough to find it with my snowblower at 5am this morning... :banghead:

Just be happy you didn't find a power line.

A friend of mine hit a garden hose a few years back. Took quite a while to untangle it.

Just be happy you didn't find a power line.

A friend of mine hit a garden hose a few years back. Took quite a while to untangle it.

My power is underground, so don't have to worry about that. Unfortunately the contractor we bought this place from new in '99 wasn't smart enough to bury the cable tv and phone lines too while he had an open trench in the ground.

Took me a while to untangle too.

Edited by MTNBYKR

I'm afraid of the dark! Will have to wait until morning!

Ok I got over my fear of the dark and went out and did some grooming tonight, it was surprisingly good! The little base we had is like cement and the new snow gave me enough to work with. At least one of our groomers will be out most of the day to moor getting things smoothed out check out our web site for trail conditions. www.presidentialrangeriders.org post-1184-0-90696900-1388458384_thumb.jp

post-1184-0-93560500-1388458567_thumb.jp

Edited by Rock On