Sign in to follow this  
renegade74

Snodeo

Trailering up early a.m. Saturday, any suggestions where to unload? Went a few years back to an open pit area, not sure what town we were in but it sure filled up quick!

could have been, ran 100 miles up and back from the event. were in a group of four, i know we went thru the balsams.... awsome views! heading up with my son and looking to do a similar ride but not familiar with the area at all.

I thought we started off in Stewartstown, can't say 100%, we were basically following Kubota boy and mini-me-mach-z-man...

The route was bestowed onto Lotus via Tim, not sure if Lotus actually used his GPS but if I recall, he had it mapped out on there.. Maybe Tim will chime in, for your sake lets hope there aint too many left handers to negotiate after sun down.

Lookin like the sweet spot is gonna hit come this weekend too, perfect timing for you guys.

Well, I have been talked into going up Saturday also. We are meeting atMcDonalds in Lancaster at about 7am and riding out of G

Groveton. You are more than welcome to tag along. I don't get I a big hurry when I ride. We are heading to the SnoDeo,upto Youngs,back down towards Errol then back to the trucks. Dinner at Scorpios

Duh. OF here don't always see everything :-)

You should check out Cranes Snowmobile Museum just to the left and behind Scorpios. Cool stuff.

Well we had a great ride.. Rode from Nash on 5 to 110 to 134 to the trail that goes behind the SDR club house. We walked around the SnoDeo and decided to head to Errol. WELL now let me tell you, i didn't know that there were 2 circle loops out of one jct before now. After the scenic tour we decided to head to Youngs for gas and eats. After Young's we took 138 to 112 to 18 to 110 to 5 and back to the trucks. All the trails away from Youngs was great and covered to the max. I hope you guys had a great day, because i did. I didn't get to ride the next day because the sled did the same thing it did last time i was up there. We do need to ride again together.

I know i can speak for all in the group ( that grew) that we had a fantastic ride :yahoo:Much appreciation for the time you took to explain at junctions where we were and where we were heading, i should remember some of that next year :unknw: If your ever looking to do a ride in the lakes region chime in and we'll be happy to reciprocate. Special thanks for waiting while we took the scenic route to meet-up in the morning!!! My son and i meet up with w8in4sno Sunday for a local ride on the Scrub Oak Scramblers trail system, we didn't do quite the 150 miles we did up north but they do a great job on the trails and its allways nice to get out....especially with this weeks forecast. Thanks again it was a pleasure.