Sign in to follow this  
sledaholic

Northwood Crank Pullers Race Is On This Saturday Jan.19th!

Once again we have been saved by a last minute Snow storm. We will be ready to go by Saturday. Our rules are formatted to match the Great North Woods Series link http://northwoodcran..._race_rules.pdf Lake Shore Farm is located at 275 Jenness Pond Rd., Northwood, N.H. 03261. Gates open at 7am. The registration trailer will be open at 7:30am. If you pre-register you still have to come to the registration trailer and check-in. Please be checked-in and registered by 9:00am. You will be charged an additional registration fee if you register between 9:00am - 9:30am. There will be no registering after 9:30am.Tech inspection will be from 7:30am - 10:00. There will be a short driver's meeting at 10:00am and racing will start shortly after that. for more information please check our website link http://northwoodcrankpullers.com/ Thanks

post-105-0-50047500-1358376447.jpg

post-105-0-77523400-1358376483_thumb.jpg

post-105-0-39753700-1358376485.jpg

post-105-0-30124000-1358376499.jpg

post-105-0-17575800-1358376511_thumb.jpg

Edited by sledaholic

There is a $7. per person donation for people over the age of 12. Children 12 and under are free. As the day gets closer to an end we may reduce the donation to $5. Please remember this is for the benefit of the local trail system and well worth the donation for the racing action this event offers. Great food is also available on site. There is a lot of work and effort that goes in to hosting these races, much less the expense incurred both by our club and our club members who charge nothing for their fuel to plow the lot and donate personal equipment to be used by the club. We are also thankful for our many area sponsors listed on our website. www.northwoodcrankpullers.com Hope to see you there. Thanks

post-105-0-94364900-1358529506.png

Checked the track this morning hard as a rock, thanks to everyone that plowed and built the track. The same configuration as always. Weather sounds perfect. See you there.

The Crankpullers put on a nice event today, good time , good food. We enjoyed seeing the old stuff . My daughter has a new appreciation as to the comfort and stability of the modern machines after watching the riders go at it today. :good:

The Crankpullers put on a nice event today, good time , good food. We enjoyed seeing the old stuff . My daughter has a new appreciation as to the comfort and stability of the modern machines after watching the riders go at it today. :good:

i don't think i could even ride a newer sled anymore. it wouldn't feel the same if the throttle wasn't pinned to the handlebars and had more than 1 inch suspension!!!!!!!!

The Northwood Crank Pullers Snowmobile Club would like to congratulate the award recipients for todays race. We can not say enough to express our sincere appreciation for all the racers and their families who have devoted so much to go to these events weekend after weekend. It was a fun, exciting day. We Thank you and our spectators for the much needed funds we raised together for our trail system today. We would also like to thank our many sponsors, especially Johnson's Seafood and Steak for donating gift cards for both our race and our dance. We will have pictures and results posted soon. www.northwoodcrankpullers.com

i don't think i could even ride a newer sled anymore. it wouldn't feel the same if the throttle wasn't pinned to the handlebars and had more than 1 inch suspension!!!!!!!!

LOL. The first thing she asked me was why you were all leaning so much with left knees nearly dragging in the snow.

Great video, ask the camera guy to stay closer to other sleds so we can see the action. This may of been the final because there was some lapping in the heat.

We can't be up front every race. The lapping was in the 400 single feature by the stock Yamaha. Also if #21 would remember to turn the handlebars we might have been out front instead of off the track.

Edited by dirt dummy

scott c. accused me of jumping the flagman in the race on that video. looked clean to me, opinions?

Edited by yamajunk

scott c. accused me of jumping the flagman in the race on that video. looked clean to me, opinions?

I paused right when Dave lifted the flag then hit play you where legal. Good reaction time.

Atleast your turned at the first corner........

ssssore lllloser bababa! ;)

Atleast your turned at the first corner........

Hey Don, How come your driver drags his right leg in the snow when he turns left?Maybe you should buy him some long johns, looked like he stuufed his boot with snow

Hey Don, How come your driver drags his right leg in the snow when he turns left?Maybe you should buy him some long johns, looked like he stuufed his boot with snow

You come run it with your right foot in the foot well and high side you won"t ask that question again. :shok: