Sign in to follow this  
CATRESERVE

Finally got to ride

Finally got out to ride in a pocket of good snow. Tried out the new sled. Took my son on his sled and a buddy with his son. Great time. Do need snow!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

post-917-0-11984300-1327976606_thumb.jpg

post-917-0-70734300-1327976710_thumb.jpg

post-917-0-68535700-1327976792_thumb.jpg

where ?

[/quote

Hey Rob... just think. If I put in one more picture with a sign it would give it away. It's a secret...hint! Tried out the camera but I didn't check before I went out for a full charged battery and it was cold Sunday. Got some footage for a bit then it must of shut off. Turned it on again and ran for a minute or so and shut off. Will be full charged next time. Had to mount the camera to the side of my helmet with the articulating mount...forgot about the flip up shield on the helmet getting in the way of the mount if I put it on top center. It works!

it is probably where i havent ridden yet ( East of rt.93 and South of Twin ) as I call it " The Lakes Region "

i posted where all my mounts are. i have 4 .... one each side, one on back near top and last

one on my chin bar because i have a modular helmet. so one on very top is a no no !

Rob .....

South of Twin is correct...but not east of 93. I also have a modular, I guess the straight up on top mounting is good for the dirt bike sledneck type helmets. I wish there was a gopro on the front flip dude's helmet or any flip for that matter. You should try it and let us see the footage :lol:

Skully- You should know where that is!!!!West of Rumney in an area called "Dorchester Flats." Looks to be on the North end of that area??? Which covers many clubs in that area. They always have 6 or more inches of snow than any area below 1000 feet.

Skully- You should know where that is!!!!West of Rumney in an area called "Dorchester Flats." Looks to be on the North end of that area??? Which covers many clubs in that area. They always have 6 or more inches of snow than any area below 1000 feet.

He should know :rofl:

i was going to say the Bridgewater trails on the East side of Newfie.

if it is ANY of the West of Rt.93 trails then yes i have pretty much ridden them all the way to Corr.5

Rob .....

Hmmm is Rumney in the White Mountain area or the lakes region area? We need a map that shows boundries so I can post in the right forum :rofl:

Edited by snorander

Hmmm is Rumney in the White Mountain area or the lakes region area? We need a map that shows boundries so I can post in the right forum :rofl:

I always consider it the White Mountain region, I can see them from my camp in Groton which is at 1700+ feet. Rumney is situated in the foothills of the white mountains and some of the park is in Rumney! I consider Newfound south as the Lakes Region but not sure of the official boundary.

post-917-0-82512000-1328623791_thumb.jpg

WOW ....

You DOO (lol) have a nice view up there. next time i'm sledding up to the camp.

Rob ....

The White Mtn National Forest Boundary line follows Rt 25 from Plymouth to Wentworth about a few miles, if that, to the East of Rt25. My house is at 1500' elevation in Rumney and is in the White Mtn Region. So if I ride close to home or north, I post in the White MTN REgion. If I ride south towards Squam or Newfound, I post in the lakes region. I hope this helps in clarification for the forums. Technically I think the "Dorchester Flats" area is not recognized by the state as the "White Mtns" but I could be wrong.

Ride Right, Ride Safe, and Ride On....

Cat-X2 on lovin that view!!!!! Looks like a nice location.

The White Mtn National Forest Boundary line follows Rt 25 from Plymouth to Wentworth about a few miles, if that, to the East of Rt25. My house is at 1500' elevation in Rumney and is in the White Mtn Region. So if I ride close to home or north, I post in the White MTN REgion. If I ride south towards Squam or Newfound, I post in the lakes region. I hope this helps in clarification for the forums. Technically I think the "Dorchester Flats" area is not recognized by the state as the "White Mtns" but I could be wrong.

Ride Right, Ride Safe, and Ride On....

Cat-X2 on lovin that view!!!!! Looks like a nice location.

:yahoo::drinks: