GotMoxie

15th Annual Snowmobile NH Winter EXPO

SNHSS%20logo%20decal%20in%20shield.jpg
/>http://www.snowmobile-nh.com/

Welcome to our 15th Annual

Snowmobile New Hampshire Winter Expo

Just Imagine...

You’re in the market for a new snowmobile, some new gear and a trailer. Wouldn’t it be great to find all these things in one place! Well, this is it, one stop winter shopping.

GREAT DEALS ON CLOTHING!

NEW AND USED SNOWMOBILES - VINTAGE DISPLAY - GAS CARD GIVEAWAYS

TRAILERS - GEAR - INSURANCE - RESORT STAY PACKAGES - SNOWMOBILE CLUBS

FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!!!

Stop and speak with representatives from hospitality, insurance and snowmobile related vendors! Meet people from other Snowmobile Clubs.

The 2011 Snow Show Team is already working on making the 2011 show the best ever!!
/>http://www.snowmobile-nh.com/

So.....Who's Going?

A few of us will be heading up this weekend.

Dave

We will be there with friends. This is the event that gets the blood pumping.lol Will be fun as always.

Helga and I will be there all weekend.

I'll be there Sunday afternoon hoping to catch a deal or two before they have to pack up!

ICG    3

Club work party and a meeting on Saturday take precidence

Heading up Sat morn. , about five of us will be there.:sleds:

I'll be hangin out with Old Viper Rider late Saturday. Here's a picture of us from last season, so you can recognize us:

StatlerWaldorf.JPG

Heading up on Saturday late morning. Trying to get my wife and two young daughters (5 & 8yrs) into sledding this year. Added a two up seat conversion to my 2010 Polaris Switchback so they can give it a try this season.

I'll be looking for some deals on clothing and to check out the new Ridge Runners video!

Hope to meet a few members there. Just look for the guy with the wife who keeps saying "I don't want to sit on anymore sleds, enough already!!!!"

That be me! :)

Eric

I will be there Saturday afternoon/late evening. Taking the boys and friends to Rockos, the wife to the mall, and i'll be there. I'll be the one looking lost. If it's chilly out ill have the Chargers coat on.

Just an FYI. There's a small road race at 3:00, a parade at 4:00 and the tree lighting in front of the Radison at 5:00 so plan accordingly. Parking may be tough. Of course I don't want to talk anyone into not going, but some of you are coming from a long distance and I wanted you to be aware of this schedule.

We're going. :-) Can't wait.

i be going liked it butter when it was at Rockingham park move venders and test rides

Edited by ski-doo#!

HEY NOW. They have only lost ONE Super Bowl. Also i became a Red Sox fan when i came back here, soooooo i'm use to losing. :lol: :lol:

HEY NOW. They have only lost ONE Super Bowl. Also i became a Red Sox fan when i came back here, soooooo i'm use to losing. :lol: :lol:

They haven't been the same since Dan Fouts was the quarterback?? :drinks::drinks:

I will be there working from 3- about 9. I will be the one with the possibly bored teenager! :yahoo:

Looking to get there before noon and hang around for a bit.

If you see me ugly mug please stop me and say hello !

Rob ......

post-413-0-47015400-1322873745_thumb.jpg

Edited by skully