only90s

Jefferson Notch Road ?

Thinking about making a run this weekend from Jefferson to Fabyans...was told to take Jefferson Notch Road instead of heading down 11.

Only problem I have is my wife is not a big fan of real steep inclines or declines. Can someone tell me what the Jefferson Notch Road is like?

or is Corridor 11 south from 12 the same as Jefferson Notch Road? Now looking at the Map I am confused?

Thanks

Edited by only90s

I took my girlfriend out for her first time snowmobiling on that trail and she had no problems what so ever (she drove her own sled). we came from gorham on corr 12 to 11 and did the cherry hill trail i believe to get to fabyans, which is a little more narrow, then on the way back did jefferson notch which is corr 11 north for a while. It has some nice curves and is wide, but if going north there is a hard left that claims a lot of idiots just after the top. friggid temps this past weekend kept everyone away so we had it to ourselves, but this weekend might be a different story.

jefferson notch road does split off from corr 11 though. If you are coming along corr 12 from the west (jefferson) then corr 11 will be on the right, you can take that and follow corr 11 to fabyans. or keep going on 12 for about a mile and take a right onto jefferson notch road which meets up as corr 11 a little ways in.

I took my girlfriend out for her first time snowmobiling on that trail and she had no problems what so ever (she drove her own sled). we came from gorham on corr 12 to 11 and did the cherry hill trail i believe to get to fabyans, which is a little more narrow, then on the way back did jefferson notch which is corr 11 north for a while. It has some nice curves and is wide, but if going north there is a hard left that claims a lot of idiots just after the top. friggid temps this past weekend kept everyone away so we had it to ourselves, but this weekend might be a different story.

jefferson notch road does split off from corr 11 though. If you are coming along corr 12 from the west (jefferson) then corr 11 will be on the right, you can take that and follow corr 11 to fabyans. or keep going on 12 for about a mile and take a right onto jefferson notch road which meets up as corr 11 a little ways in.

Thanks for info I appreciate it.

We did this run on Saturday....Great Trail and easy to ride as well. We came down 5 from Jefferson to 12 to the Notch Road and followed it to Fabyans. She liked it so much we did it on the way back too.