Sign in to follow this  
GTX600

Wednesday is our next shot

I`m gonna dance my ass over to Ch 9 if they miss this one. Hard to take all this frustration................cmon snow

My snowman to honor and welcome the snow Gods.:fluffy:

post-515-033413800 1294586563_thumb.jpg

For what it's worth, the weather clowns seem to have confidence that we will get hit by this one. :unknw:

From my son-in-law, the weather man. : " :nea: "Out east the northwest upslope snow event will end by tomorrow morning in VT, with an approaching coastal system on Wednesday. Looks like storm track will bring the heaviest snow to the coastal plain of New England once again, with interior New England missing out on the heavier snow. System looks progressive but southern NH could get 6" out of it, but I expect Massachusetts will get the most snow doesn't do anybody any good there (except for the plowers). "

Keeping track of this over on weatherungerground, it looks like the highest moisture amounts are moving right into the central ma region, worc to providence north to Concord, nh all look to get nailed pretty well so long as the storm doesn't get so big that it pulls in drier air and dry slots like the christmas storm. There will be some banding that sets up somewhere, not sure where yet, but those areas could see well over a foot...

Keeping track of this over on weatherungerground, it looks like the highest moisture amounts are moving right into the central ma region, worc to providence north to Concord, nh all look to get nailed pretty well so long as the storm doesn't get so big that it pulls in drier air and dry slots like the christmas storm. There will be some banding that sets up somewhere, not sure where yet, but those areas could see well over a foot...

I'm hoping for the best, but I'll believe it when I see it! :)

The weather forecasting will drive you crazy. I spent friday working on the plowtruck to make sure it was ready. I postponed working my regular job and I could have gone to the Verizon to see monster trucks but we did get called Sat. nite to pretreat,which was a good thing come early Sunday am,as we went out again . plowking