Rad8165

We have been all waiting!

snowing here in MA about 1 inch and counting.

Dave

Ground is almost covered here,the radar from necn I just saw show a ferocious band of snow heading straight for us,awesome

Started in rochester about an hour ago, is really coming down . I cant wait to start plowing and making sledding money.

Me too, got the plow ready, I do 13 accounts. Bring it on!!$$$

Got the plow on and the snowblower ready. I only have a handful of accounts and one place I have to snowblow.

Just went out to pick up my daughter at Weathervane (Dover)....snow is coming down heavy and already have a couple of inches. It was bumper to bumper traffic in town. People sliding off the road...a number or wrecks out on 95. What are people thinking???? :blink:

It was bumper to bumper traffic in town. People sliding off the road...a number or wrecks out on 95. What are people thinking???? :blink:

They are all trying to get gas for their sleds and make it home so they can take them out. Okay...maybe not.

They are all trying to get gas for their sleds and make it home so they can take them out. Okay...maybe not.

I policed the yard today,made sure toys are picked up and sleds pointing out,put the crappy snowblower in the shop so I can thaw the control cables before I use it.

I didn't however fill the sleds and none has more than a 1/4 tank,this could be bad,very bad.

Just got back in, got gas for the blower, nice fluffy light snow about 1 and a half now! looking at radar this is still not the heavy snow bands, won't see them here until 12 or so, The F8 is asking to go across the st into the park, I am telling him no, but it is acting like my dogs whinnning!!!!

Wow just got the 1st wingrow from the city plow, they are already hitting the side areas!

Edited by Rad8165

Wow just got the 1st wingrow from the city plow, they are already hitting the side areas!

Manchester is out plowing already? clapping.gif

I thought it was against their religion to plow when it was snowing.

Been snowing in CT since about noon. Wind is blowing the snow sideways. got between 2 and 8" in Central CT depending where you step. They are claiming drifts up to 5 feet! :o Also stating the worst is yet to come throughout the night with between 1 and 2' expected across the state. :yahoo: Sure hope all my firends up north get the same.

Been snowing in CT since about noon. Wind is blowing the snow sideways. got between 2 and 8" in Central CT depending where you step. They are claiming drifts up to 5 feet! :o Also stating the worst is yet to come throughout the night with between 1 and 2' expected across the state. :yahoo: Sure hope all my firends up north get the same.

And if we don't...we'll all be riding down in CT.

Just shoveled 3" off the back deck in Exeter. My little Maltese dog is not gonna like stepping outside to take a leak in the morning . :snowfall:

Belive it or not, Manchester has the best snow removal around, Just hard to tell with the big wing, trucks cars parked all over the streets, it is a hard job! I know when my Dad worked for them, he loved times like these, just wing cars over snobanks bury them in, it don't matter! I should have taken that job when offered! I would love that kind of stuff!

We're about 3" now in Goffstown..wind is blowing at a good clip and already drifting the snow...Plow's have been out ( seem's to cover roadway's in minutes after a pass )... Not many vehicle's out. Yes sir, I think this could be our 1st intial snowstorm ...

Been watching the Boston new's...sure doesn't look good down there. Nantucket island lost power..and some of Martha's vineyard... Might as well forget flying out of or into Logan till 2pm tomorrow ( big Maybe?? )

Plow just ran by here,road is covered already,2 or 3 inches piled up on the flat part of the work truck outside the big window. :drinks:

Contoocook just plowed 3"

I went out for a truck ride, came to trun down my st! Big hill, car stuck sideways, haven't seen that in a few years, reminds me of old times with rear wheel drives! I love the old days, when snow storms were storms!!!

Hoping it made it up north. About to head out and clear my driveway in Wellesley MA of what looks like about 18".