pokker

I Hope There Right

Recommended Posts

Joe Cupo said the computer models are all over the map. One says a foot of snow, the others say we get zip.

But...a foot of snizzle would go well Sunday night and Monday. The ground should be locked up, and the run-off should be about over...clubs can spend the week packing and checking trails for blowdowns with a SLED instead of a quad or just walking it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still too far away...

Ayuup.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard we are getting a foot. See below

post-1181-073292700 1292460267_thumb.jpg Happy hump day!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WMUR has it coming closer to us now!

Now that is Funny ^^^... Boston New's say's it will probably miss us..maybe a few flakes South. Turned to WMUR 1 minute later and they said same thing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this helps, any hope out there! I still, don't have gas for the blower!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The weather channel still is not ruling out the possibility of heavy snow.

It's close, not so close, maybe.. What's this thing going to

do? I want snow and I'm not going to take it anymore :clapping:

I am looking at the sky right now and the way the birds are flying. Looks like this storm is going to be a =@

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone needs to sacrifice their snowmobile to the snow god so the rest of us can ride.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The NWS has now set the chance of snow on Sunday night and Monday at 20%, with a 40% chance on Tuesday and Tuesday night. Earlier in the day the chance of snow was 60% on Sunday night and Monday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not gonna burn my sled, I will burn an empty gas can! as i have many of them!dry.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this helps, any hope out there! I still, don't have gas for the blower!

I also dont have gas for the blower .To take it a step further im not going to change the oil until I need it ,and the studded tires on the truck are also going to wait!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

o u t to S E A . : (

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now