Skip

Mega-Storm coming this weekend?

Yeah yeah....I know...those friggin' weathermen.

But once in a great while they do stumble and get it right!

Check THIS link out if you really want to get excited about the possible storm coming up sometime this weekend!

My plow truck is not ready....I need at least one more week. Then it can snow.

Yeah, I wasn't ready either Richard but I finally went down in the back field and dug the Fisher out of storage. She's up at the shop ready to go, so now I've pretty well jinxed myself! Leave your truck alone and maybe we'll get lucky......:drinks:

Do not touch the plows! Back away!

OK....ok....stop yelling! ;)

Generally speaking, if the NWS calls for a 50% chance of precip a week out...it's going to happen....

Tonight: A chance of snow showers, mainly before 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind between 7 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.

Tuesday: A slight chance of snow showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. West wind between 8 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Tuesday Night: A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. West wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Wednesday: A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 27. West wind between 6 and 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. Northwest wind between 5 and 8 mph.

Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 27.

Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 7.

Friday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.

Friday Night: A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 17. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Saturday: A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Saturday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.

Sunday: A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Sunday Night: A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 21. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

Monday: A chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Do not touch the plows! Back away!

I got the snow blower ready this weekend, should I stuff a metal pipe in the auger? :)

I got the snow blower ready this weekend, should I stuff a metal pipe in the auger? :)

Don't worry, I got your back on this, haven't started blower and have no gas for it!!!!! LMAO

lol then this will be the time that the "SNOW REALLY HITS THE GROUND"...

Don't worry, I got your back on this, haven't started blower and have no gas for it!!!!! LMAO

That sounds like me and it is perfect!

The gas I do have is for the sleds.

Hope you are all mentally prepared for possible rain...

I have not even looked at my sled since spring, too much other stuff going on . I'll survive. Looks more promising for the north country.

Hope you are all mentally prepared for possible rain...

Yes, unfortunately many of the model runs this afternoon have us on the warm side of the predicted storm....prediction will probably firm up with Wednesday night and Thursday morning runs.

Its still plenty early in the season....at least they are building up quite a base north of the notches!

Yes, unfortunately many of the model runs this afternoon have us on the warm side of the predicted storm....prediction will probably firm up with Wednesday night and Thursday morning runs.

A "Storm of the CENTURY" prediction goes bust ??!! :blink:

NO WAY!

That's NEVER happened before....

:rolleyes:

Sorry guys. I had to call in a favor...But just this one. It'll snow after this.

Well it looks like most, not all though, of the models are pulling the storm more to the coast and bombing out. It seems the trend may be back to more snow. Tommorow who knows what the models will say.