W8in4SNO

Hey Lotus

Seeing your other post, I guess them re-buildable shocks are most certianly a good fit for ya, you rangled that thing very well.

I'm only sore in my thighs and shoulders and that's because I let my legs absorb all the shock instead of my back by constantly crouching and standing, anything other then letting the whoops revurberate(sp) through my spine... This would be wisdom brought by having two major back surgies before the age of 30 :D My back is absolutely fine, just one little muscle area that's vaguely sore and that's it, considering the conditions, I think I did very well :good::D:drinks:

Hows our vertically challenged friend doing? :rofl: "No phone calls in the hospital..." ya bahstad - HAHA The high milage maniac! Franklin to Ossipee, Ossipee to Nash Stream, sled to Coleman-Pittsburg-Nash, drive to Ossipee, dinner, drive back to Franklin.... :shok: That's what I call ISSUES

I didn't get a good read from the alias king, not sure I buy into his accounting of his Sunday AM either, something about a guy with multiple names! :nea:

Thanks again, glad to know Bettys got coffee and cream, maybe an AM cup o joe routine during the summer months.

Seeing your other post, I guess them re-buildable shocks are most certianly a good fit for ya, you rangled that thing very well.

I'm only sore in my thighs and shoulders and that's because I let my legs absorb all the shock instead of my back by constantly crouching and standing, anything other then letting the whoops revurberate(sp) through my spine... This would be wisdom brought by having two major back surgies before the age of 30 :D My back is absolutely fine, just one little muscle area that's vaguely sore and that's it, considering the conditions, I think I did very well :good::D:drinks:

Hows our vertically challenged friend doing? :rofl: "No phone calls in the hospital..." ya bahstad - HAHA The high milage maniac! Franklin to Ossipee, Ossipee to Nash Stream, sled to Coleman-Pittsburg-Nash, drive to Ossipee, dinner, drive back to Franklin.... :shok: That's what I call ISSUES

I didn't get a good read from the alias king, not sure I buy into his accounting of his Sunday AM either, something about a guy with multiple names! :nea:

Thanks again, glad to know Bettys got coffee and cream, maybe an AM cup o joe routine during the summer months.

the alias king is doing fine today, put the sled's to bed on sunday as my trailers are locked in by ice mounds,[that won't happen in the future] and the long range is not to promissing, :sad: that doesn't mean i could'nt menuever and go for one more blast :D

the alias king is doing fine today, put the sled's to bed on sunday as my trailers are locked in by ice mounds,[that won't happen in the future] and the long range is not to promissing, :sad: that doesn't mean i could'nt menuever and go for one more blast :D

Great ride with both of you guys. I know it was a rough finish to the day, but I certainly feel like I got my money's worth for the day. :good: