Yaminator

2009 Ski Doo 1200xr 4-tec X-package . . . Mint!

If you missed out on your spring order X-package here is your second chance to get one. I hate to sell it as it is the best sled I've ever had and I've had many but too many toys and boating season is just around the corner. This 3 cyl. 4 stroke Rotax engine has incredible torque and is not for beginners. Only 775 miles (just broken in for a 4 stroke), mint condition. Maintained by HK powersports, All updates done, oil (Amsoil synthetic) and filter done @ 400 miles. Sled comes w/ studs (2 down the middle as recommended by Ski Doo for warranty), Riser bag w/ heating element for GPS/ Camera, mirrors, heated shield plug-in, Double carbides (6" in middle and 4" on the outside) and knee pads. Also has an extended waranty fully transferable good till December 2010. This sled is clean and has been meticulously maintained by 52 year old adult. Excellent fuel mileage, no more oil to worry about, no more smelling like a 2-smoke. This is a spring order sled only, MSRP was $11,099. If your ready to jump over to 4-stroke technology give Vince a call @ 781-570-1314.

post-679-1267493268_thumb.jpg

post-679-1267493279_thumb.jpg

post-679-1267493285_thumb.jpg

post-679-1267493293_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yaminator

Looks like a sweet sled. I would be interested if it was a gade.

i have a 09 1200 gade for sale as well, here is the link: http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/inde...howtopic=480129

let me know if your interested, one has to go.

Edited by Yaminator

i have a 09 1200 gade for sale as well, here is the link: http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/inde...howtopic=480129

let me know if your interested, one has to go.

Maybe a mear 3 step stair wouldn't bring tears to eyes if i rode one of these yesturday....

Edited by W8in4SNO

Maybe a mear 3 step stair wouldn't bring tears to eyes if i rode one of these yesturday....

please translate into English, i have no idea what you are talking about dude. :dunno:

please translate into English, i have no idea what you are talking about dude. :dunno:

Riding a Firecat Saturday up to and around the SnoDeo kicked the livin crap out of me, while 2 of my fellow riders were riding newer Rev platform machines and seemed to be just fine...

Nice machines ya got here :good:

I felt great on Sunday! Time to upgrade, Dan. :rofl:

He means that if he had a Ski-doo XR when we rode the 160 miles in the 'Burg on Saturday instead of his F6, he wouldn't be in such bad shape today that he starts crying every time he has to walk up a small set of stairs. :rofl:

He means that if he had a Ski-doo XR when we rode the 160 miles in the 'Burg on Saturday instead of his F6, he wouldn't be in such bad shape today that he starts crying every time he has to walk up a small set of stairs. :rofl:

OK gotchya! Yah you definately need to be on one of these bad boys, very smooth. i had 2 F-7 snopros and they were awesome sleds but oh ya, i felt beat up by the end of the day, and the next day was worse! :drinks:

Tim    0

I thought the three step stairs were so he could get on the sled.

I thought the three step stairs were so he could get on the sled.

If he buys the sled I will throw in the stairs! :drinks::drinks: