only90s

Newfields Sno Raiders and Exeter Snow Hounds Grooming?

5 posts in this topic

Anyone know if the Snow Hounds and Sno Raiders will groom from this new snow?

I like the Dragway Trail and out to Newfields etc for a nice afternoon ride....(about time to join those clubs I think)

Thanks

I like the Dragway Trail and out to Newfields etc for a nice afternoon ride....(about time to join those clubs I think)

Thanks

Just looked at the trail where it crosses 27 at the Speedway. Groomer had been through leaving about one to two inches of packed snow. Sleds that already had ridden since grooming are bringing this down to snirt already.

Better get out and ride that section soon!

Thanks

The railbed usually gets beat down fast, but the secondary trails seem to hold up good. I'm in the Sno-Raiders and we can alway's use extra hands. Here's a limk to our "work in progress" web site: http://www.newfieldssnoraiders.org/

PM me if you need more club info.

I believe the Newfields tucker is busted. The rear axle had a interesting angle on one side (as of Friday 2/19). Hopefully they got it fixed, but jeesh talk about awful luck. No snow and busted equipment.

I believe the Newfields tucker is busted. The rear axle had a interesting angle on one side (as of Friday 2/19). Hopefully they got it fixed, but jeesh talk about awful luck. No snow and busted equipment.

I believe the repaired axle will be back today or tomorrow. Then the MAD dash to get it back in. Glad they found it last week and not this week.