Sign in to follow this  
ski-doo#!

looking fo info on errol trails

they have not update there web site i now how the trails noth of them are but how are the trails in errol?

I went to Errol last Friday - and wished I didn't. Groomers were just getting out on some of the trails. The trail from the Peak to Log Haven hasn't seen a groomer. Its one lane with mogals and branches and tree's down.

Everything in Pittsburg and Colebrook was great. I inquired with the lady at LL Cotes and she said there groomer hours were cut by the state so they decided to wait longer to start than the other clubs. Wish I knew that before going to Errol..but all in all - riding was still better than work. :drinks:

i,m heading up sunday with a group from our club any information ??

I went to Log Haven last weekend and they got that area back in shape. Didn't go to Errol though but I'm sure if good now.

I rode around the southern Errol / norhtern Milan area and this is what I know. Stay off 19 where it joins with 117 in Milan unless we get more snow. Also if you want to go to Berlin do not use 18 / 12 south. There is about a 5 mile stretch on 12 that is hard dirt with almost no covering. I do not know how the loop to Success Pond that links up with 12 is just outside of Berlin so that could be good. I will say that all of the Clubs Groveton and north have done a great job of keeping the trails up after we recieved all of that liquid sunshine! With the lack of snow and the trails that are hit with the sun and wind

that we can ride is due to all of thier hard work and dedication.

I did the White Mountain Ridge Runners cookout in Berlin on Satuday. The food was outstanding, I got the Burger plate and it had to be at least 12ozs. The steaks looked like they had to come in close to a pound and to top it off they were cooking on Charchol. Huge baked patatos were and more deserts that you cuould shake a stick at.

Happy Trails to all