GtownRidah

XP Owners...

Where can I put this sticker on an XP that I won't get bothered about it? I was thinking on one of the flat spots hear the front shocks, but wasn't sure since they have a slight inward angle. The 2010 graphics are fairly large and take up most of the side panels, so keeping it low (unless I want to put the sticker over it) won't happen. Any thoughts, or maybe a pic would be great. Thanks.

IMG_1513.jpg

I put mine on the upper section of side panels last year. Worked fine. Love mine, the ETEC is very impressive.

Are you allowed to trim the registration sticker a little bit to make it smaller?

I cut mine on all 4 sides to make it fit. It still has all the info.

Are you allowed to trim the registration sticker a little bit to make it smaller?

I trimmed one side off mine and it's under the reflector, maine one will be going right underneath it. Rode with them there last 3 years with no issues and many years I had more than just the edges missing from the sticker.

Below is that actual State requirement (in New Hampshire) for correct decal placement.

Below is that actual State requirement (in New Hampshire) for correct decal placement.

to bad it shows a picture of a 1970's sled

to bad it shows a picture of a 1970's sled

Yep, probably could stand for a makeover.... :good:

This subject actually came up at my Safety class yesterday. The Officer made it clear to the class that any intentional trimming of the decal to "make it fit", or placement at an angle could result in a summons.

Just want everyone to know what the actual regulations are concerning sticker placement.