Sign in to follow this  
ski-doo#!

errol rideing

as long as my sled is fixed are going to errol in two weeks how is the riding there

as long as my sled is fixed are going to errol in two weeks how is the riding there

Errol should be great they seam to great snow this time of year . have fun..

Rode Friday and Saturday. A lot has melted. Temps were upper 30's Friday, 43-45 on Saturday. Rained lightly Friday morning, Friday night and wet snow Saturday night. Riding was really , really rough. Saturday we did Pittsburg to Rangeley to Eustis to Grand Falls, then back. Took over 12 hours with the roughest going from East of Rangeley to Piitsburg. I think because of the temps, the groomers were kept in. Even at 11 pm, we still were seeing 35 degrees in Pittsburg as we rode home. Definitely check back just before you go up.

We rode out of Errol Thursday-Sunday. Best riding was Thursday. Rain, freezing rain, sleet and snow on Friday. Got better later in the day. Sat just plan sucked! Bumps just about every where! Errol had snirt (snow/dirt). Sunday we woke to about 3" of new snow. Rode to breakfast in Errol and we all decided not to even try riding. Packed our bags and went home.

errol was the best system we rode today, saw SDR's groomers out late in the afternoon and colebrook went out last night so hopefully the trails will all be back to shape tomorrow. No grooming Saturday anywhere from what we saw but the snow packs better then expected north of Colebrook and then over towards the east. I was surprised we saw no groomers on the east side of pittsburg, not sure if they have equipment down or not. :drinks: