Sign in to follow this  
2000ls1ta

Heading Up This Weekend and Have Some Questions

Hi, I am heading up to Colebrook this Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. I am staying at the Colebrook Country Club which is located right on the trails. I usually ride in Maine, and was just wondering what are some of the best trails, gas stops, and places to eat in this area. Any help would be appreciated as I can't find much info online.

These web sites are for 2 clubs close to Colebrook Country Club - www.colebrookski-bees.com and www.swiftdiamondriders.com, also the owners of the Country Club are active members of the Ski-bees and have trail maps at the motel. Also check out www.nhsa.com and click on Coos County and you will find all the clubs up in the North Country

Right now head north from where you are staying. Take 21 north to 20 west and head to Back lake and then off to Pittsburg, deer mountain and east inlet has some pretty good snow cover right now. All of the north country is in great shape right now.

Right now head north from where you are staying. Take 21 north to 20 west and head to Back lake and then off to Pittsburg, deer mountain and east inlet has some pretty good snow cover right now. All of the north country is in great shape right now.

Why send him into town? I would stay on 20 and head north towards 112 or 143 or further trails north and avoid in town trails until they need gas or food - then head into town. Or make the loop down 112 to Errol for lunch..

Hi, I am heading up to Colebrook this Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. I am staying at the Colebrook Country Club which is located right on the trails. I usually ride in Maine, and was just wondering what are some of the best trails, gas stops, and places to eat in this area. Any help would be appreciated as I can't find much info online.

If you are registered in ME you can ride to Bosebuck Camps. They have gas and lunch. This is only a few miles into ME off of 20E....getting to it, you'll hit some of the best riding in the Pittsburg system and you'll avoid the crowds in town. From Colebrook it should be about 70 miles to Bosebuck.

Hey guys, thanks for all the quick replies!! I appreciate all the tips, keep them coming!

Also, are all of these trails well marked? I'm going to be the lead man and don't wanna feel like an idiot.

Edited by 2000ls1ta