Sign in to follow this  
jhwentworth

NHSA membership portal

Anybody used the NHSA portal to join a club recently?

I joined 3 clubs today, one in my first purchase, and 2 clubs in a second purchase. A  club purchase triggers an invoice email and a membership voucher email. I've received 5 invoice emails and 8 membership voucher emails. I've looked at my credit card billings and all is okay. Why 2 transactions triggered 8 membership voucher notifications, over a 5 hour period,  is a mystery. Don't be surprised by multiple notifications.

9/27 Update: This morning I received another invoice message and two voucher notifications. Probably should contact the NHSA..

9/28 update: two more membership notifications and an invoice this morning. I've contacted the NHSA.

9/29 Ditto

Edited by jhwentworth

2 hours ago, PolarisCobra said:

I joined a club on Sep 4, everything went smoothly, no issues. 

So did my first club. The second and third club hasn't gone as well.

Do you remember what the first screen looked like when you went there to join a club? On my screen I saw two clubs listed at the top of the screen to be renewed, and I've never been a member of either club. (NorEasters Snowmobile Club and Brookline Ice Breakers club.) I suspect that my data on the membership file has been corrupted.  I thought that perhaps a cookie on my computer might have the information about these two clubs, so I deleted all NHSA cookies and revisited the site. The two clubs are still there waiting to be renewed.

Clubs.png

I did see an error there. It showed one renew button for a club that I have never been a member of. I just ignored that, joined the club I wanted to (same as last year), and everything was normal after that. 

I will say that I seem to remember that the portal was out of commission for a while last fall. I had joined my club before that happened, so I never logged into the newer style site. I figured that was why I saw the link to the wrong club, and just moved on. Maybe that was right, maybe there is something else going on. 

On 9/28/2020 at 0:56 PM, PolarisCobra said:

I did see an error there. It showed one renew button for a club that I have never been a member of. I

That implies that last years information is not readily available currently. Pretty classic issue with migrating data to a new database. Could be a problem for club admins until it's resolved.

Just happened to me, joined 3 clubs. Got two invoices, 6 vouchers. (All were duplicated) Just called them, apparently it's happened a few times. They are checking into it and will get back to me. :unsure:

Just received another set of (4) duplicates.  :mellow:

Just got a call back, apparently the issue is joining multiple clubs at the same time. They are working on it, was told I may get more e mails. Was assured I will only be charged once.

Update, still received more E mails.

Edited by Saluda