Sign in to follow this  
CATRESERVE

NO SNOWMOBILE PARKING @ Plain Jane's in RUMNEY

Just an informational post that there is NO SNOWMOBILE PARKING at Plain Jane's on Rt 25 in Rumney, NH.  Main reason i am told is that snowmobilers use the area to park at the owners expense but do not support the restaurant as well as leave trash behind.  I am not posting this to start a bashing session or to find blame with any one group...JUST A FYI POST.  The restaurant is not open so maybe this situation may change in the future.  To be honest can you really blame them and the local club....Rumney Snowdrifters created a new access trail from the restaurant to the trail after a bridge was washed out last year.  WE NEED to SUPPORT THE BUSINESSES THAT SUPPORT US!

Edited by CATRESERVE

Agreed. Support the business if you use their lot. 

At the VERY Least, CLEAN UP!! As you parents told you to.

Sheesh!!!!

I have parked my sled there, and gone in for a meal. Noticed the trucks parked out back, thought it was nice of them to let people park there. You would think that it goes without saying that you would at least come and get something. 

There are usually dumpsters behind a place like that, no excuse for leaving junk on the ground...