Renegade08

5.2 Acres and small "camp" on P152 in Campton

Wanted to bring this to the attention of NH riders.  I've been riding right past the front of this seemingly dormant place for years.  I have a place on Sugarbush Dr and use a small private trail to connect up to P152/P155 (Junction T) on CNHSC trail system, which is exactly where this property is.    We've already seen 1 re-route for Junction T, due to landowner permissions on another neighboring property.   I would HATE to see someone come in here, and not grant trail access going forward.  Maybe there's something in place to prevent that and I can ask the club.  But figured I'd post this up in case there are any interested parties.

https://www.redfin.com/NH/Campton/98-Sugarbush-Dr-03223/home/88323995

98_Sugarbush_Dr.jpg

$125K for a 440 square foot camp with 1 bedroom and no electricity, bathroom, septic system, or well?

440 square feet over 2 floors, assessed at half the selling price. Sure sounds like the snowmobile trail is the prime feature. And if the trail is closed?

It will take a very motivated buyer to step up at that price.

Edited by jhwentworth

I know the spot well.  Nice area but will need to probably be a cash sale since no septic or well.  Traditional bank mortgage will want that...some also want heat (other than wood) and electric.  So put your home equity loan to work!