CATRESERVE

Starting to look a bit like winter finally...

This up and down weather is stressing us all out to no end.  Finally got to get out for a quick toot with my wife today.  Rain to snow yesterday and then snow over night into today.  Headed out after noon with variable conditions in the lower elevations but better and fresh snow higher up.  

More bits of snow this week and a warm up at the end of the week...go figure.   Make the best of what we get!  It's coming....just have to wait a little longer.  Need to keep the "glass 1/2 full" mentality!

IMG_1385.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1391.jpg

Nice to see people getting out. Hope to ride a bit this weekend, waiting to see what Mother Nature gives us...

Good to see some posts----me, finally got out Sunday - conditions OK to good depending on elevation as usual...80 miles later some great snow some snirt, some rocks, some mud, some smiles which is most important.

Ride Right, Ride Safe, and Ride On !!!!

1.5.20.jpg

Things are setting up a bit now with the cold (in the teens finally) and light snow this morning with in and out snow thru the week.  The end of the week does not look good...hope that changes.  We need to hook up this winter.

Laid my first tracks of season yesterday as well. All in all it was decent, a little bit of everything....enough snow to keep the machine running cool. Although my sled is absolutely filthy from all the water bars.

However, I was totally disgusted by lack of signage just south of Colebrook. Assuming this was the skibees trail territory.....fueled up at dixville peaks and planned to take corr 7 south back to Nash. Got a lil ways and seemed like the rug was pulled out from under us. Trails were      awfully difficult to find with fresh snow, no signs and little finger trails going off in various directions. I had been through there several times with no issues, it just took us a few tries to find our way. Maybe that section was closed? But again no signage!

19 minutes ago, classicdmax said:

However, I was totally disgusted by lack of signage just south of Colebrook. Assuming this was the skibees trail territory.....fueled up at dixville peaks and planned to take corr 7 south back to Nash. Got a lil ways and seemed like the rug was pulled out from under us. Trails were      awfully difficult to find with fresh snow, no signs and little finger trails going off in various directions. I had been through there several times with no issues, it just took us a few tries to find our way. Maybe that section was closed? But again no signage!

I believe that's part of the Stratford Nighthawks system.  

Nothing worse than a muddy sled, but at least you got some riding in! :good:

Snowed all day yesterday (Monday) and into the night...guess we are going to get winter 2-4" at a time.  2-4" every couple of days add up!

IMG_1389.JPG

Got out today with a few friends before the warmer weather and liquid snow (not rain).   Hope people stay off the trails in this little "hiccup" in weather this weekend.

IMG_1398.jpg

IMG_1395.JPG

IMG_1396.jpg