Sign in to follow this  
doodave

Warren to Twin Mountain

Hello I was wondering if anybody's been from Warren up through bath and Lisbon to Littleton and then over to Twin Mountain to fabian's for lunch is it going to go through the baker River Club area up that way just wondering if anyone has any info planning on doing Friday tomorrow

Thanks

1 hour ago, doodave said:

Hello I was wondering if anybody's been from Warren up through bath and Lisbon to Littleton and then over to Twin Mountain to fabian's for lunch is it going to go through the baker River Club area up that way just wondering if anyone has any info planning on doing Friday tomorrow

Thanks

I haven't done that ride, but if you're leaving from Warren on C-5 traveling north towards Littleton you won't be riding on BRVSC trails.

Look at this interactive map for possible routes.  https://www.jimapco.com/hosted/nhsa/

Look at this interactive map for club information:  https://nhsa.com/nh-snowmobile-clubs/

Jhwentworth

leaving from laconia  up  rr bed to rt 24 west to  to 151 to 8 to 5 to warren think some are brsc trails?  the state map shows  rt 5n   all the way to bath/lisbon/to littleton

was  wondering how that route is  not sure if any club trails go east  off of  rt 5 after lisbon/ barrett 

you have a rough idea of miles from warren to littleton    any gas  stops  after the one in warren

last week it was 60 miles from my house to the warren rocket

i use the state map all the time  we also have gps on sled  just trying to plan it out on paper map

thanks for any info

That is a good run.  You will get off of 5 above the Haverhill area and I think it is 105 that loops around Woodsville area then puts you back on 5.  Nice through there in the open fields Haverill north back over to 5.  You can get gas up in that area also.  5 does not go all the way through as on the map.  You will need to start early to get up there for lunch.  Coming back I would head back down 11 if time becomes an issue.

I did that loop from Groton up 11 to Bethlehem to Warren and back a month or so ago.  Very nice!  Did not go to Twin.

Okay that sounds good thank you

Tomorrow we are going from moultonborough 2 Ossipee to Conway to Gorham two Twin Mountain to Franconia back to moultonborough

240 MI we try to do this once a year Saturday we will do the loop to Warren

thank you for your help

You pass thru at least 10 different clubs on that loop. Trails in the woodsville Lisbon Littleton area are top notch right now. I personally would skip twin mtn on vaca week. Stay on 5 and have lunch at scorpios in Lancaster instead. Or the Depot in Littleton. It’s on 105.  Railbed. 

Thanks for all the info we're going to try that tomorrow today we did a nice 215 mile Loop moultonborough New Hampshire 2 Ossipee to Conway to Gorham Berlin Twin Mountain back through Franconia notch all the way back the rr bed Meredith to moultonborough

20190301_115414.jpg

20190301_104843.jpg

20190301_174318.jpg