Sign in to follow this  
gunmaker

WOW

4 accidents yesterday up and down the state.     https://www.wmur.com/article/fish-and-game-respond-to-several-snowmobile-crashes-saturday/26123515

Edited by gunmaker

The incident in Chichester involved a guy from Portugal who hadn't driven a sled previously. At least he wasn't riding alone.

13 minutes ago, jhwentworth said:

The incident in Chichester involved a guy from Portugal who hadn't driven a sled previously. At least he wasn't riding alone.

Theres ridable snow in chichester?

I dont think so. Icey garbage maybe.

I agree, but maybe a guy from Portugal who had never operated a snowmobile might think differently. This again points towards the value of knowing your limitations.

Common Sense riding...Slow down to a speed that matches your ability or inability.  Lots of loose snow in areas that effects braking and steering for sure and coupled with ice does not help the inexperienced, the crazy and the experienced rider as well. 

I have noticed a bunch of WOW spots just off the trail  this season ...you know the area you go buy and think WOW that must of been a tough one, or a tree with a bunch of color on it and plastic on the ground.

And there is not much snow in Chichester either.