Shifty

Official 2019 riding pic thread

10 hours ago, snorander said:

I was at my parents yesterday and she says I saw an old yellow snowmobile just like my old one go by the other day...I and said Hey, I know that guy! :) 

Yup!  That was me!  :D

Just another nice picture to go with everyone else's great pictures...Stinson Lake from a lake view and 1/2 hour later from a mountain view.

IMG_1069.JPG

IMG_1068.JPG

IMG_1070.JPG

We did that Loop this past weekend thanks to information from this form from moultonborough New Hampshire all the way up to Warren to see the rocket finally nice Trails will support that club has anybody gone north of Warren up two bath and littleton would like to go further North possibly to Twin Mountain

Thanks

20190202_143433.jpg

20190202_120450.jpg

Doodave...I was up north of there about 2 weeks ago the day before the rain and it was great.  Did a loop from Groton thru the Notch to Bethlehem, Littleton and back thru Warren to Groton.

CATRESERVE

Thanks for the information last week gave us a good ride this past weekend that's good you went North we will try that next weekend if we get some snow thanks again

There is a trail on the right, just south of the rocket (forget the number) that goes into Lincoln. Great trail, lots of elevation changes. Have gone from Baker River up to Lincoln for coffee at the Dunkin, then back to Baker River. 

Sorry Catreserve - too lazy to carry our own coffee, even though that is probably a smarter choice. 

Yeah after stopping at the rocket we took that trail back to Plymouth we saw the trail on the left that went to Lincoln off that trail 

we want to continue on 5 through Warren to bath Lisbon  Littleton and then  back down the railroad bed all the way back to lake winnie

That will be on next trip

Doodave

The trail the continues past the rocket is nice as well. Old rail bed for a while, then some fields,  and more typical trails. Have only ventures about 20 miles or so past the rocket, need to go farther one of these days. 

29 minutes ago, PolarisCobra said:

The trail the continues past the rocket is nice as well. Old rail bed for a while, then some fields,  and more typical trails. Have only ventures about 20 miles or so past the rocket, need to go farther one of these days. 

Yes it is, Took it as far as Haverhill last winter...

3-10-2018.JPG

IMG_0388.JPG

IMG_0385small.jpg

How about a video???  This was Saturday in Andover.  

10 hours ago, PolarisCobra said:

There is a trail on the right, just south of the rocket (forget the number) that goes into Lincoln. Great trail, lots of elevation changes. 

156...nice area indeed.  I suppose like any trail, we've seen it real good...and we've seen it not so good.

Edited by rossi46

9 minutes ago, rossi46 said:

156...nice area indeed.  I suppose like any trail, we've seen it real good...and we've seen it not so good.

And if it is bad or not ...you can bail on 157 into Campton/Thorton area and enjoy Bruawachat trails and Central NH trails

12 minutes ago, CATRESERVE said:

And if it is bad or not ...you can bail on 157 into Campton/Thorton area and enjoy Bruawachat trails and Central NH trails

Very true!  Then head to the Common Cafe for a bite and live music:D

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 9:52 PM, Legend_GT_600SDI said:

Just a few from this last weekend

51170938_10213251117888852_6950747378450169856_n.jpg

51228100_10213262557254829_1281993144526700544_n.jpg

Awesome trip! Jackman is awesome, and the 250 miles in 2 days proves it! That's obviously me in the yellow LOL