Sign in to follow this  
snorander

Today was a good day...

Nice Steve, rewarding day to see Zack buzzing around.  I'm sure it bring back memories for you.

Great pictures and showroom condition sleds.  I show my kid's pictures from years past...Was that me really Dad?  2 of them have their own kids now.

We all need to get together for a ride soon.  

Some good riding to be had!

Snorander,   Goffstown?  really?   your right around the corner from me...  I live in Bow right off Corr 11.   Near Turkey pond.    Holler when riding by..    oh and as far as the pictures go...  thats awesome...    My Kids have been riding since 6-7 years old... on old Arctic Cat Lynx's and Jaguars ( 70's vintage 340's)       I just bought my grandson a 1974 Arctic Cat Kitty Kat to learn on.  

Edited by NHrider

I have yet to ride out of Goffstown, but corr 11 is about a mile down the rd right at Glenn lake. I’d still have to trailer my sleds their, so I just go north if I’m loading my sled on the trailer.

Awesome pics Steve!  Brings back memories of my daughter riding her Formula S 380 around the house for the first time, and also of myself riding my Elan around my parents house when I was a kid for hours and hours on end.  Good stuff... 

Edited by MTNBYKR

Shame, shame, shame...teaching OFF TRAIL RIDING at this age!  I don't see any trail markers anywhere!

OH YES it is legal on your own land!!!!!

:D:D:yahoo:

Have at it and have fun and enjoy for sure!

Well start small and go the Danbury store first :)