OldViperRider

1/12/2019 PRRSC trail conditions.

Recommended Posts

95% of the PRRSC trails are open and groomed.  The remaining 5% should be open by next weekend.

Very cold this morning, -8.7F.  Trails are groomed and hard as a rock. ENJOY!:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to see you posting conditions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now