Sign in to follow this  
trailblaster

NHSA registration portal

I renewed my memberships for 4 clubs that are linked to the NHSA online system back in early November. I haven't received anything from any of the clubs and money was charged to my credit card that day. Am I supposed to reach out to the clubs or is something wrong with this process? I log in to the website and it says memberships are current and at the top of the page it states "this page cannot be used as proof of membership" but at the bottom of the page, it says " show voucher and the voucher page shows old memberships, not this season's renewal.

Sounds like something went wrong so call the office tomorrow and they'll straighten it out for you.

When I joined my club a few months ago through the portal I was able to print out my voucher at that time.  I never heard anything from the club, but I already had my voucher so there was no need to.  Sounds like there was a step missed somewhere in the process.  Like RK-SXViper says, I'm sure NHSA can straighten it out for you.  

Clubs do get an email when somebody signs up on the portal.  With our club the Treasurer gets it and then it is forwarded to membership.  We have asked about having both receive the notification but that is not possible.  The system also has a flaw if a person joins more than one club.  Only the primary club gets the email. We have to be proactive and check our balance sheet as to not miss a member.

I called the main office. The lady was nice and very helpful and fixed the issue rather quickly but didn't know why the glitch happened in the first place. Thanks for the advice. 

20 hours ago, trailblaster said:

I called the main office. The lady was nice and very helpful and fixed the issue rather quickly but didn't know why the glitch happened in the first place. Thanks for the advice. 

Both Steph and Dan are super nice and always very helpful !!