MTNBYKR

Andover Snowmobile Club's 16th Annual Snofest: Vintage Snowmobile Show - 2/16/19

The Andover Snowmobile Club will be hosting our 16th Annual Highland Lake SnoFest on Saturday February 16, 2019 at the East Andover Fish and Game Clubhouse located on Snowmobile Corridor 2 and Highway Rt. 11. Event starts at 9:00 a.m. we will have hot food and a warm clubhouse to relax and enjoy vintage snowmobile videos. Event is open to any and all Antique and Vintage snowmobiles. We will have a trail permit to allow riding without state registration. Also, new for this year is a vintage poker run. Trophies awarded for people's choice sleds. Come on out and enjoy the day with us. Hope to see you there!

Here's a video from last year's event...

Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 6.26.44 PM.png

Edited by MTNBYKR

I can say that its a great time,,,, with plenty of food, and Leon's "Cheeseburger Chowder " is a favorite of mine, I hope to be there this year! 

On 1/7/2019 at 11:56 PM, rivercat said:

I can say that its a great time,,,, with plenty of food, and Leon's "Cheeseburger Chowder " is a favorite of mine, I hope to be there this year! 

Hope to see you there Dave!  Yes, Leon’s cheeseburger chowder is amazing.  I’m going to make my pepperoni pizza chili as usual too.  There will be lots of delicious food!!!

This event is only a week away!  Here is an updated announcement with a little more info than the first one...

The Andover Snowmobile Club will be hosting our 16th Annual Highland Lake SnoFest on Saturday February 16th, 2019 at the East Andover Fish and Game Clubhouse located on Snowmobile Corridor 2 (Railbed) and Highway Rt. 11. Event will be held from 9am - 2pm. Event is open to all antique and vintage snowmobiles and is FREE to register and attend. Trophies will be awarded to 4 different categories, People's Choice Antique (pre-1969), People's Choice Vintage (1970-1994), People's Choice Most Unique (Any year snowmobile), and our chairman's award, The George Burdick Memorial Award (Any year Snowmobile). We also have a trail permit to allow trail riding to snowmobiles 25 years and older with no state registration. 

NEW THIS YEAR will be a snowmobile poker run. The poker run will be approximately 10 miles and is open to snowmobiles new and old! Cost of the poker run will be $5 per hand and prizes will be awarded to the winning hand. We will also be doing a 50/50 raffle throughout the event. Winners for the poker run and 50/50 will be announced before the trophies are awarded at 2pm. Winners do not need to be present.

We will have hot food, drinks, and a warm clubhouse to relax and enjoy vintage snowmobile videos and stories. Food and drinks are Donation Only. Dig out those old snowmobiles or just swing by to check out some awesome snowmobiles from yesteryear! We hope to see you all there!!!

Edited by MTNBYKR

Here’s a video from this year’s event...

12 hours ago, MTNBYKR said:

Here’s a video from this year’s event...

Great video! What a great collection of vintage hardware. I must be getting old, because the only thing that I'd really love to own and ride is one of those model T conversions, preferably with a roof and a heater.