Sign in to follow this  
PolarisCobra

Saturday?

Would like to try again for Saturday. Anyone available to ride, hopefully south of the notches? There should be some good riding.

10 hours ago, PolarisCobra said:

Lots of water bars out there, be careful, don't sink. Powdermill club in New Durham sunk the Groomer

March 19, 2018

PMSC trails: What can be groomed has been done. Cor 22 from Stockbridge Corner Rd to Rt 22 is most like not passable after the groomer got stuck in there Sunday. Northern groomer will be out today touching things up for those who want to go out after school/work this week. He won’t be doing the Webster rd, as he would most likely sink in the water hole there.

If you have inexperienced riders, go out ahead and check conditions and make sure they will be able to pass through the tricky spots.

groomer.jpg

Wow - That's not good. Hopefully no one got hurt, and they can get it out with minimal damage. 

I know that you need to be really careful with wet spots like that, some are much softer and deeper than they look. 

I'm hoping to get out on the west side of the state, Rumney/Hardy areas, hopefully things are a bit firmer there...

On 3/21/2018 at 6:31 AM, ultrarider said:

Lots of water bars out there, be careful, don't sink. Powdermill club in New Durham sunk the Groomer

March 19, 2018

PMSC trails: What can be groomed has been done. Cor 22 from Stockbridge Corner Rd to Rt 22 is most like not passable after the groomer got stuck in there Sunday. Northern groomer will be out today touching things up for those who want to go out after school/work this week. He won’t be doing the Webster rd, as he would most likely sink in the water hole there.

If you have inexperienced riders, go out ahead and check conditions and make sure they will be able to pass through the tricky spots.

groomer.jpg

That stinks, gonna get really wet and need another groomer to get that out.

Edited by Bilbo

I'm going somewhere sat morning,not sure if trying south of the notch or just going to Lowes in Randolph,from exit 28 last sunday there were a lot of bare spots between the truck and the  nice trails.

Exit 28 is getting heavily used due to easy access, good snow, and fun trails, not surprised by bare spots since snow is minimal until you rise in elevation.

Now is the time to park up in elevation to get to the good snow.  I am riding tomorrow somewhere not 100% sure where yet.....Hardy to Canaan to BRV back to Hardy maybe the loop ???

Ride Right, Ride Safe, Ride On !!!

Exit 28 is getting way too much press this year...I hope to be around this weekend if I can get over my illness.  Thought I would be good to go by now.

I am around for Saturday riding in hardy/baker area plus. Can't ride out of Baker Parking lot direct into trail system and Bridgewater is done.  Getting thin in lower elevations but I got some limited parking room at my place up high.  Going out for a short rip...will check in later.

My contact info in the "looking for riders section" give me a jingle just got back from a short ride:) or post or PM.