noxorc

Finishing the Loop

Yesterday was a for filling day for me. I'm sure like the rest of you. Riding in a loop is satisfying.  But you don't always do it in one ride.

The trail system we have is brilliant.  The hand shaking between the clubs to produce a continuous trail is fantastic. We started in Campton and rode West into higher elevation. Then headed North to Lincoln.  Yes Campton is South of Lincoln on Corridor 11, but that is a railed, rail bed and the tracks were exposed. Had some breakfast and topped up on gas in Lincoln. Headed through Franconia Notch and took a left on to Primary 104. Over to Bethlehem and Littleton, where we took a break. We passed right by where Shifty had us meet a few years back on his group ride. Heading South on Corridor 5, we hit North Haverhill. Which is my point of 'finishing a loop'.  I had just been to North Haverhill the week before, going North on Corridor 5  from Baker River Club house. Once I hit that familiar spot, I felt like I was home.  Granted it was 66 miles away, but I knew the trail.  I was complete.

My riding partners were ColdBrew (David Bouchard) and Chuck.

Primary 152->155->156->11->104->5->156->155->152

DaveChuckMeMarch17 copy.png

Great loop...wish I was there to share it with you.

Edited by CATRESERVE

Nice loop

i was with shifty yesterday....he was having clutch problems and needless to say we didn’t make it far. I was back to my truck by 11 am and on my couch in RI at 330. Didn’t feel like riding solo. 

I wish I could have been there, but my truck was down. So I put a new floor in my son’s bedroom, I would have much rather been Snowmobiling.....

45F2DE35-7A1E-45B0-811B-74F8EFBA7DCF.jpeg