Sign in to follow this  
Skeeter

Corridor 19 north of wild river bridge

Anyone ride Corr 19 north of wild river bridge since the storm, I know that trail can have some big ass water bars especially this time of the season with not much frozen base left.

My club the Presidential Range Riders takes care of grooming that trail we have not been down since the snow storm and the machine that does that trail has been moved to the north side of town. I am not sure yet if we will be grooming that trail again or not this season, last time I went down through there was a bunch of open water bars, even if we fill them with snow it will not last because we need some sub zero weather to freeze them up. Keep and eye on or web site www.presidentialrangeriders.org for trail conditions and updates.

Have not ridden through there since 1987. It was good back then :)

Edited by Bilbo

Thanks for the info Rock On. I checked the PRR website before i posted and that was the only trail that wasn't groomed so i assumed it was too wet. I remember back in the 80s early 90s that trail had a different alignment that didn't have those wet areas,    I think;;;;; that was a long time ago.