Sign in to follow this  
BigGuyNH

Hookey

Okay guys, Big Storm a coming

i am playing hookey not hockey Friday Who is in!!!

anywhere Norh of Concord, star at 9am 

I have had a,

bad start to 2018- so let’s have fun

I might be up for that...will know better in a few days...few things going on right now.

It could happen, depends on my brother-in-law. He is a lineman for the electric company, has to work 18 hours on, 6 off until everyone here has power again, and may take another hit Wednesday. We had plans for this weekend, but he may be stuck at work. 

I am in.....9am is a bit tough due to kids bus routine, will update later.  My recommendation is Ashland north since anything south of that has NO base....Hardy is well hardy base, CNHSC club is still great, Rumney snodrifters good, Bridgewater closed now but should open with this storm, Baker is great. plenty of life in this area

Storm is supposed to be over late Thursday they are saying (they never know anyway) so I don't imagine everything or anything will be touched by a groomer by Friday morning.  Looking like 12+ maybe up in the hills by NECN standards.  

My Maine trip is off for this weekend, so I should be able to ride Friday. Pick a meeting place and a time, looks like I can be there. 

Sounds like we got a group to have fun with. All we need is a parking place to meet up, along with a location to ride and we are all set!!!

for time, well if it needs to be a little later that is fine also what ever works.

Ashland sounds good to me, But I am game for anywhere I can ride!!!

I'm riding Friday.  Most likely from baker river valley clubhouse since they groomed last night in anticipation of this storm. 

I will know better on Thursday after plowing and such.  Maybe meet at Plain Janes in Rumney on rt 25  and we can head in any direction.  I hope to make it to camp in Groton Thurday night if things work out.  Looks like we may have a bunch of snow to ride in.

Plain Jane’s might just be a great place to meet. Good amount of parking available. Along with good place to eat.

to just keep it open, any other suggestions on where to meet?

JBG    3

I'm in. I'll be in Hebron.  I'll ride to the starting point or trailer there depending where it is. 

I got 4 trees  across my driveway, no power no internet (doing this at work quickly...LOL) So I am not sure if I can go, real mess at my place not sure for me, DARN!!!

I was hoping to go up to camp tonight but same issues with snow plowing/removal, etc.  Groton has 17 plus inches and is still snowing and I assume my rental in Dorchester also has a shit ton.  Got my work cut out for me up there tomorrow too.  Bring it on I'm not complaining. 

Long story short...I won't make it.

Sorry late reply,

I am going Saturday either Bridgewater, or Fabyans Wanna Ride?

I planned on riding today but some jackass decided to hit us head at 40mph with his car. His excuse to the cops was "I was leaning over to pick up a cookie I dropped. I'm bruised but doctor said no riding for me and my wife for remainder of the season. Back braces for weeks and my late season sled purchase before skidoo ended the HUGE rebates only has 40% break-in on the engine. The car is ORANGE!!!  How did you not see us?

20180316_090212.jpg

❄❄❄❄❄

Edited by trailblaster
Double post

That is awful...glad you are still with us.  Thank goodness it was not any worse and good luck with the healing process.  You are going to be sore for awhile but maybe we can continue to update you with spring riding pictures and stories!

Sorry to see that, but happy you can post about it. Get your rest, you will need some. 

I don't suppose he offered you a cookie?:blink:

:( Holy shit! Glad you folks were not injured worse. Good luck with the healing.

I kinda know the feeling

glad you are ok