Sign in to follow this  
Airtime006

2.19.18-Bridgewater-Hardy-Rumney Loop-45 miles

All good as you can imagine, 32 degrees at 10:15 when I left, trails a bit hard so had to use scratchers, what a difference running at 140 put them down and dropped to 115 very quickly.  Lots of sleds out and 2 almost collisions with a riders in corners on the left.....uuuurgh. Thank goodness I ride hard right and am always prepared for a rogue encounter on blind corners, especially on Prez Day.  Trails have plenty of snow and should make it through the next 48 hours but when I rode through the Common Man parking lot at "High Noon (Clinteastwood Time) there were 3 trucks unloading when the snow was already mashed potatoes....oh well.  45 degrees at 12:15 when I got back to the truck.  Until next time...

Ride Right, Ride Safe, and Ride On !

2.19.18.jpg

Love the pics on 11.  Some spectacular views on that trail.

A stones throw from my camp.  We did not see too many over that way yesterday when we were out.  Watched the groomer go by the camp Sunday night so it was good riding for sure.

ALL MELTED TODAY.

We rode from the BRVSC clubhouse yesterday too. Trails were great and still had plenty of snow. Once we got to the warren area, exposed trails were thin and going fast. It was a good 100+ mile ride and hopefully not our last for the year.

20180219_132637.jpg