Sign in to follow this  
Airtime006

Sled NH running on Invision Community Platform

Off topic from sledding but on topic for users of this site. 

I would like to solicit feedback on the ease of use of this site (or not) and what is the most annoying thing with this site?  The reason for the questions is I am starting a new business and am thinking of using the Invision platform.   I will also be incorporating a full e-commerce section along with the forums. 

Thanks for any and all feedback it is greatly appreciated.

Ride Right, Ride Safe, and Ride On !

Same with me, other than the missing lights. 

I am sure there are other options, but for a forum, I can't imagine there would be much of an advantage in them. This tool seems to do everything needed, isn't buggy, is reliable, and easy to read. 

CKF might be able to tell you something about the administration side, seems to me you would want something that is reasonable easy to organize and take care of, so you can focus on other aspects of your business. 

I hope you are successful with your venture. 

Thanks for the feedback guys and I appreciate it. 

My business idea from 2 years ago is becoming a reality rather quickly and will be able to update everyone as to what it is soon.....1-Trademark finalized another in process, 2 -patent pendings, website and more.....its looking good.

Ride Right, Ride Safe, and Ride On !!!

I've been using Invison software for about ten years now. I'm very happy with their service. They have also been trying to keep up with the times and give it a bit of a social media feel.