Shifty

Finally going riding

I missed out on the early season fun this year.  Work, flu, work, finally going out tomorrow and Saturday. From home.  Southbound tomorrow- Littleton/Lisbon/ area as I've got some crap to take care of first. Then I'll head north into Jefferson on Saturday. I've done plenty of yard and field braaaapin but have yet to venture off the homestead. Kinda sad. 

Edited by Shifty

I understand exactly what you're saying. I was sitting here during the good times with a bad knee. My knee is recovering but the snow isn't.

Hey I am riding also want to meet. Been looking for some to ride with was going to twin or Lowe's garage and ride 

Stay away from the flu, it's not a good one this year.

10 hours ago, Shifty said:

I missed out on the early season fun this year.  Work, flu, work, finally going out tomorrow and Saturday. From home.  Southbound tomorrow- Littleton/Lisbon/ area as I've got some crap to take care of first. Then I'll head north into Jefferson on Saturday. I've done plenty of yard and field braaaapin but have yet to venture off the homestead. Kinda sad. 

Glad that you're finally riding again. Enjoy! :)

Great to hear from you Shifty!:good:

Let us know how conditions were.  Hope we can hook up this season!

Did a 50 mile shake down.  Trails around here are "ok". Roads and fields are smooth and nice but most stuff in the woods is so so. Open water and boiler plate ice in places, then it's great for a bit.   Repeat. Clubs are grooming.   railbed was ,*ahem* fast.......

IMG_2567.JPG

IMG_2568.JPG

IMG_2563.JPG

Hendo and I are going to drop at lowes in Randolph and head north towards Errol tomorrow. 8am. 

Well Hendo and I got it done today. 186 miles.  Dropped in Jefferson, 11 to Milan across the river and 18a and 18 upta Errol, balsams, then lunch at SDR. Then 134s and 19 all the way back to the truck,  we got side tracked a few times due to my lesss then stellar navigation. Trails good to great most of the time.milan and millsfield were best.  

IMG_2571.JPG

IMG_2572.JPG

IMG_2573.JPG

IMG_2574.JPG

IMG_2575.JPG

IMG_2576.JPG

38 minutes ago, hendo13 said:

186 miles in 6 hours of ride time, not bad for 2 grandfathers !

Some quick math says Shifty kept it under the speed limit. :D