Sign in to follow this  
CATRESERVE

Got in a good ride today with my son...before (I can't say it)

Went to the store for lunch and headed out and about.  Elevation snow still hanging in the trees and some ice also.  Great time riding and saw couple sleds in am and 1 timber bike.  Saw one sled all afternoon. Had a chance to get a ride in before the (still can't say it) at the end of the week.

Had to share!

IMG_0844.JPG

IMG_0845.JPG

IMG_0847.JPG

Looked nice !

59 minutes ago, AdrenalineJunky said:

you mean R A I N ?  THAW?  MELT?   horrors of a snowmobiler.

At least I didn't say it!

Looks great!  Is that a Renegade Enduro?  How do you like it?  Which engine?  I'm starting to think I should have gotten a renegade.  My shorty MXZ in the XS chassis is terrible in the powder.  I swear my '99 MXZ with a 3/4" track was much better in the powder.

Edited by MTNBYKR

1 hour ago, MTNBYKR said:

Looks great!  Is that a Renegade Enduro?  How do you like it?  Which engine?  I'm starting to think I should have gotten a renegade.  My shorty MXZ in the XS chassis is terrible in the powder.  I swear my '99 MXZ with a 3/4" track was much better in the powder.

Like it so far, very quiet and comfortable.  900 enduro renegade ace.  Matches my style of riding and hope it will last a long time.  It has a bunch of options for mode of riding but I just keep it in Sport Mode.  You figure with the fuel economy and no 2 stroke oil to buy and if you put a few miles on every year, that savings alone helps with the payment sort of speak!  I also still love the 600 etec renegade also.