Sign in to follow this  
pekabu

Starting a go fundme for this...

I'm going to start a go fund me page for this...for the price of a cup of coffee you can help snorander finally get a new snowmobile :lol::lol:

2017-Ski-Doo-600-MXZ-Sport-Carb-Profile.jpg

Oh come on - think about everything you have learned about repairing skids, rebuilding engines, installing electric start components, and general maintenance by you (and me) running  our older machines. You wouldn't want to have a new one, and deny you self all those chances to learn, would you???   :p  :tease:  :crazy:

Nah, I've learned more than enough, now I'd just like to be able to ride without having to spend 4 hours fixing something and not have my knees & back hurt so much  after a ride LOL to quote  Roger Murtaugh "I'm getting to old for this shit!" :tease:

Edited by snorander

I hear you. Fact is, I upgraded mine last winter, found a 2012 AC touring sled with a fourstroke, and all the goodies included a heated set, with less than 200 miles on it. Rode it a little late last winter, really looking forward to this year. 

Still have the old Polaris, my son or daughter, or niece will be able to us that, which should keep my wrenching skills up to date...