Sign in to follow this  
ckf

Aerial tour of Newport Vermont

Here's my most recent aerial video of Newport, VT. Newport sites on the shores of Lake Memphremagog

Lake Memphremagog(French: Lac Memphrémagog) is a fresh water glacial lake located between Newport, Vermont, United States and Magog, Quebec, Canada. The lake spans both Quebec and Vermont, but is mostly in Quebec.  The lake is 31 miles (50 km) long with 73 percent of the lake's surface area in Quebec.

Very Nice!

Question? What happens if your drone exceeds the limits of the remote control? Does it continue to the West Coast, or runs out of power? How far does the better drones operating range approach? Thanks for posting these vids, it's nice to have a break from the political bonfires that have been brewing of late.

pathB)finder

If you  loose connection  the  drone  automatically returns to where you  took off from.  I've been as far as 2 miles when I have a clear line of site.

Very nice.... cool video over the buildings.     

(I really should put my boat in the water)

4 hours ago, noxorc said:

Very nice.... cool video over the buildings.     

(I really should put my boat in the water)

Why bother now, it's almost time to take them out and fire up the sleds.