Sign in to follow this  
WINNOCTURN

LOST RUDDER

Is that old news ? ;)

26 minutes ago, Freedom Rider said:

Maybe we can get an update from Gilligan or the Skipper soon.

This is all breaking news to me...I've dumped my Facebook account and been off the grid for a bit. Rudderless ship???? Are you implying that Rivercat has stepped down???????

54 minutes ago, Skip said:

This is all breaking news to me...I've dumped my Facebook account and been off the grid for a bit. Rudderless ship???? Are you implying that Rivercat has stepped down???????

No Skip, I don't think that's the implication. It's just another day in Tilton. Growing stuff on River Road keeps Rivercat grounded. Tomato plants don't know or care about organizations.

1 minute ago, jhwentworth said:

No Skip, I don't think that's the implication. It's just another day in Tilton. Growing stuff on River Road keeps Rivercat grounded. Tomato plants don't know or care about organizations.

Copy. Thanks. Is that why the executive board is sometimes referred to as vegetables too???? ;)

4 minutes ago, Skip said:

Copy. Thanks. Is that why the executive board is sometimes referred to as vegetables too???? ;)

As in "dumb as a turnip"? Nothing wrong with the IQ on the board, it's a question of direction.

I checked around and have been told via people in the loop, that the Executive Director's last day is April 7th.

Would have thought the NHSA would have notified it;s membership and club's. Sad didn't make it a year in the position. I have heard that she was a very good candidate. Had good ideas and had the skill to make a difference. Hard to do so when you are only a puppet. Probably, couldn't take anymore of the crap that goes on within the Board of Directors, more specifically the Exec. Officers and the Hasbeens. Or maybe wasn't looking forward to spending time in the courtroom.

Wanna bet who takes the job? Bet one of the Hasbeens.

16 hours ago, jhwentworth said:

Not to mention,tomatoes make GREAT listeners. LOL  :o:D

well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I dunno,,,, the vegetables as well as posies have shown me more than once they do indeed listen,,, they have proven on occasion they even have a sense of humor,,,  I have seen a "sign" sent on occasion,,,, in my 52 years I cave seen some crazy "stuff" from vegetables,,,  now mind you I am talking about the greenhouse!!!!!!  And I am SERIOUS!!!

On the OTHER HAND,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

So the lady comes into my greenhouse saying, geeze, I am having difficulty getting my tomatoes to turn RED every single summer,,,, , so I think a moment and ask about watering, location etc,,,,, and say, I well I have a very interesting thought to try,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, each morning go you your garden only clad in your bathrobe,,,, ,,,,,,, facing the garden untie the robe and flash them your amazing body and see if maybe we can get them to "blush" ,,,, I honestly think it will help....

Several weeks pass and she returns with some beautiful RED tomatoes for me,,,,, surprised I asked, so how did it work,,??????   oh my she said,,,, WONDERFULLY,,,, so many BLUSHING tomatoes I am giving them to every one I can think of,,,,,,, and by the way she said,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I have never have had BIGGER cucumbers also...!!! :lol::D;)

Maybe John Wismatt would be a good boss for NHSA He knows the system, he knows the trails, he knows the bull sh__, he knows how to find the rudder and he is a snowmobiler.

I think he is trying to get away from this mess, not more involved in it. Why would he go from Government job with full benefits and pension to a job with less pay, less benefits,no pension, and more bullshit?

As he is already involved heavily with all of what is going on with membership program and the end around with RSA's I don't think that would go over too well with AG's office. There are laws regarding conflict of interest involving public officials EVEN when they leave service of government. There are timelines and restrictions on what they can do and when they can do it. As he is involved in rules making process to do with registration and membership requirements there would be way too many conflicts and it would come across as such.

Pick your tackle wisely when we are trolling on the Mount Washington in early May!:fishing: :dohdoh:

Love it!