Sign in to follow this  
ckf

Do any of you buy from Amazon.com?

I was wondering if anyone here regularly buy from Amazon.com. I just started an affiliate account as a way to help support the website. If you click the link below it will take you to Amazon.com and a small percentage of anything you buy will be credited to my account to help pay the bills. It won't cost you anymore to buy your goods.

Here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/?ie=UTF8&tag=nekwx-20

cool. Will try to use it also.  I'm best to tell my wife, as she buys more stuff from Amazon.

Do you know if an affiliate account works with Amazon Smile?

I tried it using your tag and it seemed to work, but I don't know if the financial side would work for both my charity and your affiliate account.

Update: It seems that AmazonSmile and the Amazon Associates program do work together so both the charitable donation and referral fee are paid.

" Amazon Associates may earn referral fees by sending traffic to smile.amazon.com or www.amazon.com. You do not need to register for AmazonSmile in order to earn Associate Program referral fees from AmazonSmile purchases. "

I'll change the AmazonSmile shortcut in my browser to reflect this.

Edited by jhwentworth
Update

This is a great idea. Count me in

Thanks everyone. I've gotten credit for 4 or 5 items so far.  Every little bit helps :good:

Damm ... always late to the party ....

Wife and I are prime Amazon members.

Shop all the time on it ...

will use your link

Rob ....

16 hours ago, skully said:

Damm ... always late to the party ....

Wife and I are prime Amazon members.

Shop all the time on it ...

will use your link

Rob ....

Thanks Rob.

Does it show on my end that something went to you, or are you the only one to see it? I didn't see anything.....

Also, do i need to you the link every time? Or is there a way to set it so i don't need to use the link?

On 10/4/2017 at 8:06 AM, bob15 said:

Does it show on my end that something went to you, or are you the only one to see it? I didn't see anything.....

Also, do i need to you the link every time? Or is there a way to set it so i don't need to use the link?

Hmm, was wondering about the same thing.

On 10/3/2017 at 8:06 PM, bob15 said:

I'm not sure if it shows on your end or not. From @pekabu post below it looks like it does for him. Yes, you need to use the link every time, or you can just bookmark it as your Amazon link.

5 hours ago, pekabu said:

So I have been doing this for a while.  86 eligible orders,  $24.22 in donations. 

Thank you.

Wish they wouldn't constantly try to jam prime down your throat.

On 04/03/2017 at 2:05 PM, ckf said:

I was wondering if anyone here regularly buy from Amazon.com. I just started an affiliate account as a way to help support the website. If you click the link below it will take you to Amazon.com and a small percentage of anything you buy will be credited to my account to help pay the bills. It won't cost you anymore to buy your goods.

Here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/?ie=UTF8&tag=nekwx-20

I will definitely use this link if i order anything from Amazon. I use it time to time.....:)