Sign in to follow this  
Airtime006

Cancel>>Conditions marginal at best: Tentative- Thursday, 26th- Boscawen to Lebanon

Not looking good for this location- Going to review conditions/details and maybe push to Friday will update later--Rossi Grazie on the details on 5

Hello fellow sledders:  Gotta get my fix this week and today is out, tomorrow could work but Thursday is better.  Thinking of parking at the prison off of exit 17 north of Concord. 

Run the RR bed upto Lebanon, then backtrack to Canaan upto Baker, maybe a run to Warren (depending on time) then back to trucks in Boscawen.  I am thinking of an early AM start such as 8.  I will check on snow depths and conditions and post again later tonight or tomorrow.

Ride Right, Ride Safe, and Ride On !

Edited by Airtime006

I was on 5 last Friday and it was real thin- nearly bare ground between Canaan and the junction of 24 (in Dorchester?).  I'm sure it only got worse since then with the warmer temps over the weekend. Funny thing is it was a winter wonder land up high on 5 until the junction of 8 near the Baker River clubhouse.

Not sure how much snow they got last night/today though.  Your safest bet might be to stay on the rail trail.