classicdmax

riding wednesday jan 18

i should be ready for an early am departure, would prob depart from nash stream but am open to ideas.....pending conditions i suppose!!!

This may work for me. Did Nash survive the rain? It's boilerplate ice here in Littleton. I was thinking about SDR on thurs but this sounds good 

great, sounds good. ill be up there sometime tues afternoon. should be ready for early am depart wednesday. crossing my fingers for decent conditions. i think hendo13 maybe joining us as well, still TBD

your contact info is not on the riders list....

I am up for a ride on Wednesday. But think Coleman state park may be the best place to start

Edited by hendo13

2 hours ago, hendo13 said:

But think Coleman state park may be the best place to start

Sound advice from hendo and shifty.  You should ride out of SDR unless Nash Stream gets some snow prior to Wednesday.  

We (and many others!) rode from Nash on Saturday and it was an icy, rock hard base...all liquid cooled sleds were running hot.  We met the Groveton groomer who was making a valiant effort to loosen things up with very little success.  We turned around and loaded back up after about 10 miles.  Heads up...active logging on 28. 

Yes, but you have to ride along the edge of the road.  We met another guy who had turned around because of overheating issues.  He said it was about 3-4 miles of shared trail/road.

15 hours ago, classicdmax said:

great, sounds good. ill be up there sometime tues afternoon. should be ready for early am depart wednesday. crossing my fingers for decent conditions. i think hendo13 maybe joining us as well, still TBD

your contact info is not on the riders list....

Still looking good for me.  My. Info is under nhshiftrider.   I shortened my name lol. 

On 1/14/2017 at 10:18 PM, classicdmax said:

i should be ready for an early am departure, would prob depart from nash stream but am open to ideas.....pending conditions i suppose!!!

You might want to watch the weather Wednesday if you're travelling from southern New England. Pretty good chance of mixed precipitation in southern NH and likely to be snow from Concord through the Lakes region. Forecast seems very uncertain.