hendo13

Tuesday dec 20 ride

Planning on riding tomorrow anyone want to join me.  Was thinking of going up to ossipee valley just saw that the state has opened the gates and so has the club.  Was thinking of meetin at canoe king on ft 16 around 8 am

Edited by hendo13

Believe it or not didn't hit one rock today. The trails out back of white lake were pretty good.  Took 15 south over towards the castle and the first 10 miles were nice but coming down had a lot of water bars.  The trails were rolled when I went out and later I saw the groomer with the drag.   The trails have setup nice and it is a great base.  

all in all did 60 miles by noon and was home and unloaded by 2. 

JBG    3

I'm jealous. So to get from white lake on to 15 did you have to get on the railroad tracks? Or is there another way to connect to 15?

Just a short way down less that 1/2 mile then you cross 16 by McDonald's the tracks south of there need more snow to get to the 7 lakes trails 

JBG    3

Yeah I know the area well. I was just wondering if there was a way through there I didn't know about. It used to be the covered bridge years ago. The river is the obstacle I guess. I hate the tracks early season. 

I see you like western Maine. Do you ride off trail over there?