ckf

What are you riding this season?

As the title says, what are you riding this winter?

I still have the '05 Renegade and the '06 GSX.

I'll be on the shift again. Still runs like a champ. I need to pass it down and upgrade. It was in the plan this yr, unbeknownst to the wife of course, but we ended up buying a camper. 

22 minutes ago, Shifty said:

I'll be on the shift again. Still runs like a champ. I need to pass it down and upgrade. It was in the plan this yr, unbeknownst to the wife of course, but we ended up buying a camper. 

Did you end up going to Whits End Campground?

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Did you end up going to Whits End Campground?

Yes. It was great. Thanks for the recommendation. We had a riverfront site. The boys kayaked the river. I forgot the life vests so we picked up some cheapies a at canoe King. I mostly sat in my chair. Schooled the boys at mini golf. 

Hope our Blizzards are real busy this season.

Rocking the old 04 xc600,wife still on the z440,I got rid of the one lunger star 250 and got a sweet 76 Cheetah and just picked up a 74 Olympic 340 for the vintage fever.

I'll be riding the Z this winter, and a few rips here and there on the STX.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by snorander

I will be riding the NEW sled I bought before last seasons lack of snowfall :-(

Hopefully I will get more than the 3 miles in my yard this year ... LOL ....

Rob ....

2014 MXZ TNT 600 ETEC

2002 XCSP 600 w/ M10 (spare / girlfriend's sled)

1972 TNT 340

1972 Olympique 335

and a 1971 Olympique 335 beater that used to be my Dad's sled, if I can ever get spark to the plug...

On 9/2/2016 at 10:25 PM, Saluda said:

Hope our Blizzards are real busy this season.

Same Here!

2016 Blizzards 4.JPG

My Slightly used 2016 SKI DOO Renegade Backcountry 600 ETEC ES

P1300990.jpg

2000000018.jpg

Nice looking sled John,

say hello to Larry for me if you see him ..

only put 325 miles on my 2016 1200 last year, hoping for much better this year

P3050013.JPG

Edited by Nor'easter

On a "new" 14' AC zr8000snopro. Only put 240 miles on it last year, hope to do much more this year. Don't have many people to ride with so hopefully I can catch up with some you guys this winter

%5BURL=http://s1182.photobucket.com/user/jgmanchester/media/42670798-43C8-4081-945E-79AB3BF0FCDF_zpsub70289v.jpg.html%5D%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x442/jgmanchester/42670798-43C8-4081-945E-79AB3BF0FCDF_zpsub70289v.jpg%5B/IMG%5D%5B/URL%5D

Edited by classicdmax

Running the 2011 renegade 600 etec for myself.  Picked up a 2 up 600 2002 or so grand touring deluxe with air ride and such last march.  My wife would prefer to go 2 upping instead of her on her own sled at least that is what it seems. At least I can get her to rap her arms around me that way.  Happy wife...happy life...still open for debate!  At least we will be able to get out more (with snow I hope) since we will have internet at camp she can work from there...awesome! 

Tried to upload a picture but it says can only upload 0mb???

Still ripping my 13 pro r sb 800 this year.

Upgraded the wife last yr to a 16 pro s sb happy wife happy life!!!

FB_IMG_1441764536772.jpg

20151021_174634.jpg