Sign in to follow this  
ckf

Drone video from the weekend

Thanks...now I've got that damn song stuck in my head!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By ckf
      I was hoping to catch some snowmobiles out on the lakes, but didn't catch any when I had it up in the air. I did flyover a group of Ice Fishermen on Spectacle Pond.

• By ckf
      I'm officially throwing in the towel on the 2015/2016 snowmobile season Even if we do get snow at this point it is to little to late. The sun is getting stronger every day and unless there is already a deep snow pack of dense snow in place at this time of year it is just going to melt soon after it falls.  This will be the first year since I bought a leftover 1992 A/C Prowler in November of 1992 that I have not registered and ridden a snowmobile. I don't want to hear that I should register anyways just to support the system. Over the years I have more than paid my dues to the sport and don't feel bad about not registering for the first time in 22 years. Hopefully next year the snow is deep throughout New Hampshire and Vermont from December until April
    • By ckf
      I had a chance to get out for a short 30 mile ride this afternoon in the NEK of Vermont. Trails ranged from fair to excellent depending on the trail. Coverage was fine everywhere, just need more snow to fill in the holes on the woods trails.Hopefully we get more snow soon so I can make my way of to Pittsburg. Here's a couple pics I took when I stopped on Lewis Pond Road.

• By ckf
      I got out on Tuesday afternoon for another ride over here in the Northeast Kingdom of Vt. I thought I would run across a little traffic since it is vacation week, but I only meet 6 sleds in my 50 mile loop. The trails were awesome! I posted a few pics on SledVT if anyone wants to take a look. Next week I hope to make a loop from Island Pond, VT to North Stratford, NH to Pittsburg and back. I would love to see some comments over on SledVT if any of you are a member over there. If not feel free to sign up. I feel like I'm talking to myself most of the time over there, lol. http://sledvt.com/forums/index.php?/topic/407-nek-trail-report-21715/

Here's a short video from the ride.

http://youtu.be/QHNwVgUtjN4