Shifty

Who's still riding ?

Hoping to go out tomorrow, thinking Nash stream and north. Not sure

I dropped at Nash ( packed lot) and headed east, millsfield Errol dixville SDR then 5 back to the truck and loaded by 1. Most trails were great. Of course the higher elev stuff is mid winter like and amazing. A bit over 100 miles. Next week I'll drop at SDR

Sunday Colebrook Shrine trail to Lake Francis in Pittsburg via Trail 21 were nothing less than excellent.

Saturday Dixville Peak north to 133, 134, 135 and 18, same.

Mid winter conditions, no snirt.

Just back from a weekend in Pittsburg, had a ball.

Just got back from Pittsburg. Lots and lots of snow![/quote I'll be there Saturday !

Edited by nhshiftrider

[/quote I'll be there Saturday !

So I bailed....... Got up and dressed. Went out side to load up and it was pouring now the wind is howling and wet heavy blowing snow. My season is a wrap. I wanted a spring ride not a crappy winter storm ride in the spring.

So I bailed....... Got up and dressed. Went out side to load up and it was pouring now the wind is howling and wet heavy blowing snow. My season is a wrap. I wanted a spring ride not a crappy winter storm ride in the spring.

Well, you may get a second chance. Littleton is expected to get some snow over the next 5 days.

I'm guessing you would have been happy if you went. Kind of in between spring and winter.

Edited by Saluda

Saturday

post-54-0-35713100-1428290656_thumb.jpg

Edited by Saluda